Job Type: Paid Internship- Part Time Flexible Hours- Spring 2021
Location: Davenport, Iowa
Position is in-house
Do you love helping people save money while experiencing the coolest places and things in your town? Are you crazy about graphic design, social media, and staying up to date with the trends? Do you want a gig (in the QC, not Silicon Valley) at a fast paced startup – recently named Top 100 Most Fundable Companies on Pepperdine’s 2020 list. TapOnIt provides the best deals in town in a way that people will actually see them—via text!
We are currently growing our company by leaps and bounds nationally. We need one driven, committed, and uber creative rockstar intern to be a part of something amazing. Plus, interning at a cutting edge tech startup is pretty great for your future resume!
You will gain invaluable marketing and graphic design experience including print, digital, social, and text advertising design, social campaign creation, implementation, and optimization, and learning the ins and outs of working with a fast paced marketing team to increase database opt-ins and brand recognition.
Just a few qualifications:
- You are currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or Marketing. Must have graphic design experience.
- Can provide a student portfolio of creative work, showing art direction, graphic design and creative skills across multiple channels (offline and online.)
- Working knowledge of design software including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- You know that TapOnIt is not an APP – it’s texting because everyone loves that!
- You know how to parallel park your car in The Village of East Davenport (because that’s where our office is)
- Authorization to work in the United States (rules, rules)
Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.