Location: Davenport, Iowa – Position is in-house
Are you passionate about marketing, technology, sales, customer service and collaborating with an awesome, dedicated team? Do you want a gig (in the QC, not Silicon Valley) at a fast-paced startup – recently named Top 100 Most Fundable Companies on Pepperdine’s 2020 list? Our team is quickly growing, and we are looking to add people that want to be part of something amazing. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, send us your resume with a letter describing why you’re the perfect fit for the TapOnIt team.
TapOnIt provides a white-label, enterprise SaaS solution focused in the text messaging space; allowing businesses to creatively communicate with their customers in the most direct way possible. Companies of every size and industry are using TapOnIt to build, retain, engage and monetize permission-based, first party databases.
We are looking for a driven, flexible, and committed person to work on our direct sales team as a Client Strategy Specialist (Account Executive) where you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline while working with internal stakeholders to achieve TapOnIt’s goals.
Your focus will be:
- Deeply understanding our product and service capabilities to ensure they are aligned with customer needs
- Effectively communicate with internal and external teams to work together to drive revenue
- New business development and management (prospect and develop new clients and relationships – Enterprise Sales)
- Build and execute sales strategies, presentations and software demonstrations for enterprise level customers
- Articulate the value proposition of our technology
- Collaborate with our team to close sales opportunities
- Manage sales cycle; prospecting to close
- Meet / exceed sales goals and quotas
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Ensure that our CRM, Hubspot, is updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
Must have qualifications:
- 2-5+ years of on-quota performance B2B SaaS sales experience
- Prospecting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Has a competitive spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Resourceful, coachable and has a drive for results
- Ability to clearly articulate ROI
- Strong discovery and objection handling skills
- Planning and closing skills
- Authorization to work in the United States (Rules, rules)
Company perks offered:
- Paid time off, birthdays off and the office is closed between Christmas and New Year’s!
- Health Insurance- covering 75% of employee health plan, and access to dental and vision
- $25,000 life insurance policy provided for all employees and access to additional life insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- Education, training, supportive teammates, co-workers and leaders that will encourage you to accomplish your goals
- Promotion and bonus opportunities available
- No internal meetings on Wednesdays allowing time for uninterrupted work and mental clarity
- Unlimited coffee
- Casual dress code
- Hypoallergenic office dog: Ollie, Chief “Barketing” Officer
- We love celebrating accomplishments, employees, and any day that ends in Y. Plenty of company sponsored events, happy hours, food, presents, company swag and more. (Restrictions apply due to pandemic)
TapOnIt is an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
Visa Sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
If you are a proven closer, with a track record of success, a desire to help clients be more successful and you know how to text, we want to talk to you!